- Satori Technique™ – Asian Style
- Satori Technique™ – Caucasian Style
- Satori Technique™ – Hispanic Style
Students will also get access to Nhung Phan PMU Academy online learning materials. The course comes with student KIT.
- Beginners (entry-level) with not much cosmetic tattooing experience.
- Artist who already have cosmetic tattooing experience but want to improve their works.
- PMU professionals who wish to update on new techniques.
1-day Pre-course (2 days before class)
- Meet & greet
- Technical support
- Linings & strokes connection instructions
- Day 1: Asian & Caucasian Style theory – Q&A – Students practice hair patterns on paper
- Day 2: Hispanic Style theory – Q&A – Students practice hair pattern on paper
- Day 3: Practice different linings & strokes connection on latex
- Day 4: Live model demonstration – Q&A – Individual review
- Course starts at 08:00AM (GMT+7) and runs from 4 – 5 hours every day.
- Using Time zone converter to determine your time based on location
Student’s added benefits
- Online support: All students will be added to our Facebook private forum: https://bit.ly/2yv3mGm. In this group, students can send in works and ask for advice or any other PMU related topics. This group doesn’t have an expiry date and will get prompt response from Trainer Nhung Phan and NP Team.
- Enjoy Nhung Phan PMU Academy students discount on https://npbeautysupplies.com: 10% off on all orders. *
- Bank Transfer (TT)
- PayPal (4.5% PayPal transaction fee is incurred)
- Western Union
- Online payment at: https://npbeautysupplies.com/collections/courses
- Once students have registered and paid for the class students are prompted to access to our training materials hence no refund (for any reason) will be issued.
(*) Terms and conditions applied.